Corrigan Moving has an immediate opportunity for Local, Short-Haul and OTR, qualified and experienced CDL-A, CDL-B or Chauffeur's licensed Owner-Operator Drivers to develop lasting careers with our organization.
Corrigan Moving is a professional, full service moving company and warehouse storage facility located in Auburn Hills and throughout the Midwest. We offer local, intrastate, interstate, and international moving services along with corporate and commercial relocation, and warehouse facilities for both short- and long-term storage of goods.
Corrigan Moving is offering the opportunity to work with one of the top moving companies in Michigan, and we are the 4th largest hauler for the largest van line in the country. With our company being the 8th largest booker in the United States (and growing), you will have the opportunity to develop a lifetime relationship that has unlimited earnings potential.
- Owner-Operator Driver must have experience in the moving industry, specifically with household goods
- Owner-Operator Driver MUST own or lease their own truck (assistance available)
- 1+ year of commercial driving experience required
- Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs. or more)
- Experience as a crew leader, supervisor or logistics specialist is preferred
- Labor source connections pull to hire helpers needed to complete job
- High quality, low claims and a clean driving record is required
- Workman’s Comp and other insurance (as required)
- Must possess a valid DOT Physical Card
- Unlimited earning potential - Top drivers can gross $350,000+ annually
- Local, and OTR opportunities for household goods and special commodities
- OTR Owner-Operators paid the next day for previous days’ work
- Local Owner-Operators paid weekly
- Home daily or weekly – Local routes within 500 miles of branch location
- State-of-the-Art equipment and trailers
- Military, Government, Corporate, COD and National Accounts